Monday, June 22, 2009

Patch this Thursday

It's our meeting night this Thursday and the next change over for Beth's Row-by-Row. I've finished mine and it's safely tucked into it's orange bag to take along. Sorry no pix as it's a secret I'm keeping from Lyn. I hope she'll like it.
I popped in to see those at sewing today on my way to work and although only a few girls were there, they were doing some fabulous things. Julie was learning seven different methods of "Flying Geese" all at once. I hope she's not too confused by now.
Loris has done some gorgeous quilting using a variegated thread all over her "Pussy Cats".
Barb U. has asked us to save any small scraps for her stash. She loves to work with the tiny pieces most of us toss away.
I told the girls about my Pay-it-Forward project. If you'd like to be in it or learn more, hop over to my blog and leave a comment http://suescharlottescottage.blogspot.com/ You could win a hand made gift.
There will be give-aways on this blog soon too. So keep following and get into the habit of leaving comments. Thats where we select the prize winners from.

No comments: